|Turkish Meat Ravioli Recipe|
ingilizce yemek tarifi performans ödevi, ingilizce kek tarifi ödevi, ingilizce yemek tarifleri ödev, ingilizce yemek tarifi, yemek tarifi ingilizce ödev, ingilizce yemek tarifleri, ingilizce yemek tarifi kitabı, ingilizce kurabiye tarifi, ingilizce türkçe yemek tarifi ödev, ingilizce kurabiye tarifi ödevi, ingilizce yemek tarifi ve türkçesi, ingilizce kurabiye tarifi ve türkçesi, ingilizce kek tarifi ödev, ingilizce yemek tarifleri ödevi, ingilizce manti tarifi ,
İNGİLİZCE DERSİ YEMEK TARİFİ PERFORMANS ÖDEVİ
Manti - Turkish Meat Ravioli Recipe
Flavors of Turkey
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: Under 30 minutes
This recipe is known under the same name in the various regions of Anatoly. Originally from Central Asia ravioli are considered a main dish and not a first course. They can be served with their cooking liquid or drained and served with a sauce. Here nothing is wasted: if the cooking water isn't used it's saved and serves as the base for a soup.
In the Bolu region yogurt and tomato sauce are replaced by a mixture of dried cheese and chopped walnuts. Half a teacup full of "kes" or dried cheese is combined with 2 teacups of chopped walnuts. The mixture is served on drained ravioli and everything is drizzled with melted butter. The ravioli are then eaten with dried fruit paste or pickled vegetables.
In other regions tomato sauce is replaced with a mixture of melted butter seasoned with paprika that has been heated briefly in the skillet.
Manti is a meal in itself and serves as a typical Sunday lunch - requiring a siesta afterwards!
The ravioli are often made one at a time by hand. This is a quicker version.
- 550 g (20 oz.) or 5 glassfuls of flour
- 3 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 10 2/3 glassfuls of water
- 2 small onions
- 20 g (2/3 oz.) or 1/3 bunch parsley
- 250 g (9 oz.) ground meat
- 1 large tomato
- 6 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 660 g (22 oz.) yogurt
1. Sift the flour into a large bowl setting aside 1/3 cup.
2. To the rest add 1 tsp. salt. Mix well and make a well in the center. Place the eggs in the well.
3. Make a firm dough gradually adding 2/3 cup water. Continue kneading for 7-8 minutes then divide the dough in half and let rest for 10 minutes covered with a damp cloth.
4. Meanwhile combine the finely chopped onion meat parsley 1/2 tsp. salt and pepper in a bowl.
5. Sprinkle your work surface with flour. Roll out the first piece of dough to a 1 mm thickness.
6. Place 1 spoonful of filling at regular intervals on the dough.
7. Brush the dough between the filling with water.
8. Roll out the second sheet of dough slightly larger than the first and lay over the first.
9. Using your fingers seal the ravioli by pressing around each mound of filling.
10. Using a knife cut the ravioli into individual squares.
11. Bring some salted water to a boil in a large pot; add the ravioli and cook for 15-20 minutes until they rise to the surface.
Sauce and serving
1. Meanwhile wash and chop the tomato; sauté for a few minutes in the butter; add the paprika;
2. Peel the garlic and crush in a mortar; add the yogurt and mix well to make a smooth sauce.
3. Just before serving place the ravioli in a serving platter. Pour on the garlic-yogurt sauce and garnish with the tomato sauce.